Tunnel greenhouses don’t have straight walls, the structure is completely curved from the point of attachment on the ground to the ridge. The shape of the arcs may be curved or arched.
Novedades Agrícolas manufactures this greenhouse under its own brand APR, naming this model as APT.
It is composed of one or more modules with a series of arches made of galvanized cylindrical tubes, which do not require concrete footings, enabling transfer and easy installation. Its shaped allows accommodating a larger volume of air inside and provides resistance to rain.
- Cheap and simple greenhouse
- Better climate control.
- Allows the installation of air conditioning systems.
- Increased sealing capacity.
- Good deal of light inside the greenhouse.
- Reduces condensations and dripping water problems on crops thanks to the curved roof, which allows the evacuation of the water from condensation on the plastic cover.
- Zenith and side windows installation.
- Facilitates agricultural machinery operations.
- Fast to assemble and needs no welding.
The standard dimensions of this type of greenhouse are:
- Width: 8- 9.60 m.
- Height to peak: 4 - 5 m.
- Distance between arches: 2,50 m. (externas).
- Racks perimeter reinforcement.
Plastic and mesh.
Arcs with curve shape or slightly pointed at its highest point.
Inflation System for cold climates, which provides resistance to snow and hail.
When is your right choice?
The tunnel greenhouses are specially designed for small areas and small crops as vegetables or staking creeping ones at low altitude. These greenhouses prove to be economic, since its structure is simple and robust and enables transfer.
Why choose APR Greenhouses?
APR Greenhouses designs, manufactures, builds and installs all types of greenhouse structures technologically efficient, modern, and functional for intensive agriculture we offer our customers for immediate implementation.
Furthermore, Novedades Agricolas is the best company in this sector that offers a complete service in this facility because we have our own brands in Irrigation (XILEMA®), Climate Control (CLIMATEC®) Phytosanitary treatments (HUMIFITO®), and all this coupled with over 35 years of experience and the best quality materials certified under ISO 9002.