The Humifito® units are systems designed to fog phytosanitary liquids in greenhouses with a total coverage of the area to be treated in an automatic mode, without the presence of operatives and with a very uniform distribution of the application obtained from the diffusion of the fog produced under conditions of saturated air.
They can also be employed as a cooling system in greenhouses and other premises.
A Humifito® unit consists of:
- Tank for preparation of the phytosanitary liquid and agitation system.
- Pressurization unit.
- Filtration head.
- Distribution networks and sectoring of total cover
- The fogging is done in the top part of the area to be treated, with the objective of covering the entire volume.
- Screw compressor with filtration system and cooling plant - condensation of the compressed air.
Distribution networks and sectoring.
- Humifito® fogging mouthpieces: foggers that allow the application of low water flows at atmospheric pressure, assisted by compressed air (4-6 bar) with an excellent micronizing quality.