In order to accomplish Law 34/2002, of 11st of July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, general information data of this web site are the following ones:
- Owner: NOVEDADES AGRÍCOLAS S.A.
- Adress: Carretera de Mazarrón al Puerto, Km. 2,5, Mazarrón, Murcia, Spain.
- Registration Data : Registro Mercantil Murcia, Libro 286, Sección 3ª, Folio 121, Hoja 5322.
- CIF : A-04009650
By accessing and/or using the web portal you become a user, thus accepting, from that very moment, absolutely and with no reserves these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions which, that being the case, complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain services and contents of the portal .
II.- Use of website, services and content
The user commits to use the portal and its services and contents without infringing the law in force, the good faith, the custom and usage and the public order. Moreover, it is forbidden to use the portal for purposes illegal or harmful against NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the site. Regarding the content (information, texts, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc..) it is strictly prohibited to :
- Reproduce, distribute and alter contents without express consent from the legal owner or legislation.
- Violate the copyright of NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. or that of its owners.
- Use contents for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the portal contents by any means different of those put at the user disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. portal.
III.- Users responsibility for damages
The use of the portal is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall extend to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the portal or any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. reserves the right to refuse, at any moment and without prior notice, access to the portal to those users who break these general conditions or the particular conditions applicable in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, and every time it considers appropriate, the structure and design of the site, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and access and/or use conditions.
Hyperlinks from any website to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A or any of its pages is subject to the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of services or content offered at NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. portal is strictly prohibited.
- Deep-links to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. portal or any of its pages and the creation of browsers or border environments is prohibited without express authorisation from NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be entered on the NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. portal web pages and services
- Unless those signs which are part of the same hyperlink , the web page in which is established will not contain any brand, trade mark, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs belonging to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A.
- Under no circumstances will NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. be liable for any content or service put at the public disposal in the web page from which the hyperlink is made, neither of the informations and statements included thereof.
- NOVEDADES AGRÍCOLAS S.A. will not be responsible of the contents or services placed in the Web page or portal from which the hyperlink is done. Neither of the information and manifestations included in the same.
- Any hyperlink to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS S.A portal will be done to its main page or main pages of the sections it has. The Web portal property of NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. set to the disposal of the users connections and links to other web sites, administered and controlled by thirds. Such links has as exclusive function to ease the users to the search of information, contents and services in Internet.
This can not be considered in any case a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to the visit of the same. NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. does not commercialize, direct or control the services, information and manifestations available in such web sites. NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A., does not assume any kind of responsibility, not even in an indirect or subsidiary way, for the damages of any kind which could be derived from the access, maintenance, use, quality, lawful, reliability and usefulness of the contents existing or offered in the web sites not administered by NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A., which can be accessible through NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. Web portal.
VI.- Personal data protection.
NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. can obtain in different forms of the Portal personal data and users information to its storage and/or use in relation with such User. The data given by the Users are incorporated to an automatized data file property of NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. (from now on, the “File Responsible”). On each one of the filling forms in which personal data is obtained, the User will receive from the File Responsible detailed information about the treatment, its finality, the use of his/her data, the obliged or facultative character of his/her answers, the consequences of the negative to give them and, in general, of all the required mentions according to the applicable law in material of personal data, which, in all cases, should be accepted expressly by the User. The File Responsible compromises to treat the personal data of the User according with the established in the applicable low and, in particular:
- To treat confidentially the personal data of the User as consequence of his/her navigation in the Portal. Nevertheless, the File Responsible will be able to reveal the personal data and any other information of the User when the public authorities request them in their functions legally attributed and according to the applicable legal dispositions.
- To adopt technical and organizational security measures to avoid the alteration, missing and not authorised treatment or access to such data. Without damage of the same, due to the actual conditions of security in Internet, the File Responsible can not guarantee the illicit use of the User´s information by third parts.
VII.- Use of "cookie" Technology.
Description: The cookies are a tool used by the Web servers to store and recover information about its visitors. It is only a text file that some servers ask for to our navigator to write in our hard disc with information about what we have been doing on its pages. They have expiration date, which can vary in time, until a specified date, from which they stop being operative. For more information please visit the Juridical Department site of the Information and Codification depending on the Director Board of Scientific Research of Spain. Cookies used in the Web portal. With the objective of offering a better service, occasionally, it will be used a “cookie”. The “cookies” are small pieces of information which allow continuing your navigation through the service, to a possible posterior use. The “cookies” does not contain information which allow nobody to contact you by phone, e-mail or “snail mail”.
The user can configure his/her navigator so it can be advised of when the cookies are being fixed, or even not allow fixing cookies.
NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. is not responsible at any case for damages resulting from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and correct functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in the satisfaction of needs, activities or results expected from users.
- Presence of viruses or evil software programs in its content.
- Receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of its content by users.
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, or the use contrary to these General Conditions, the good faith, the custom and usage or the public order, of the portal, its services and contents on the part of the user.
- Lack of legality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by any third party made available for users in the website. • Non-fulfillment by any third party of the commitment and obligations relating users via the website.
The duration of the website services offered to users is not defined. Notwithstanding the above, NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the portal or any of its services rendering, in the same terms set forth in section four.
The brands and their corresponding graphic brands are all registered trademarks and their reproduction is forbidden without express authorization from NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. The legality of the intellectual or industrial copyright regarding contents provided by any third party is their own exclusive responsibility. For the purpose of preserving the possible copyright, should any user or third party consider his/her legal rights have been broken due to the introduction of a certain content in the portal, he/she must give notice of such circumstance to NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. indicating:
- Personal data of the person whose rights were purportedly infringed. Should the action be brought by any third person different to the interested party, he/she must indicate in which capacity he/she is acting.
- Definition of contents protected by copyright regulations and their location in the website.
- Documentation of the mentioned copyright.
- Express consent by owners for users to become responsible for the validity of the information provided in the notice.
XI.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions abide by the Spanish regulations on the matter. NOVEDADES AGRICOLAS, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law of Murcia for any question arising or actions being brought from the portal and its contents and services rendering and from the construction, application, fulfillment or breach of what is set forth in these conditions.