Gums dropper or pipelines are carrying issuers that are installed on farms on which the drippers are inserted.
The number of eye dropper installed generally depends on the following aspects:
- On the dropper type and the flow supplied.
- On the soil texture.
- On the water needs of the crop.
- On the plantation frame.
Types of irrgation emitters drops
Depending on the type of dropper bearing and type of irrigation done, the following types of rubber dropper can be distinguished:
- Porta issuers simple pipe: to drippers punctured and inserted.
- Porta issuers pipe with integrated drippers.
- Micro pipe: for micro irrigation in hydroponic systems.
- Irrigation Tapes: perforated pipes are normally buried at shallow depth and irrigation is applied through small holes.
- Exudation or porous pipes: They are pipelines, when applying water at a certain pressure, they start to supply water by microportes that have in its surface.