For optimal irrigation management always convenient, as far as possible, have automatic irrigation control systems.
This has a number of advantages:
- Saves labor, water and energy.
- Increased efficiency of irrigation.
- Control of operations related to irrigation (irrigation economic control)
- Reduced maintenance costs (fault detection and protection of the different components of the irrigation system).
- Increases in production due to optimization of irrigation.
The components of an automatic irrigation control are:
- Sensors and / or transducers: sphygmomanometers, pressure gauges, pressure switches, flow meters, level detectors, etc.
- Actuators, switches, solenoid valves, motorized valves, pumps, variable speed drives, electronic starters, etc.
- Signal conditioners so that the system understands.
- Control Units (programmers, computers, etc.)
- Electrical protection systems.
- Communication system using local access to the programmer PC or remote access via internet and / or via mobile phone via SMS.
Programming Automatic Irrigation:
The automation of irrigation can be scheduled at the farmer’s discretion, as follows:
- Programming times.
- Programming volumes measured by a flow meter or level detectors small rafts.
- Programming based sensors and soil water status of the plant.
- Programming based on weather data from a weather station.
NEW MODELS OF IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT
The current development of mobile applications has enabled the creation of irrigation management platforms through the internet providing easier and intuitive use. Novedades Agricolas, SA has in turn a communication system with Xilema® teams to visualize and schedule remotely via internet through PC and applications on the Android and IOS platforms for mobile and tablets, STARNET.;