Novedades Agricolas,designs and installs for over 35 years ago drip irrigation systems, which can be customized to specific customer needs.
Very generally, can be defined as drip irrigation located. Drip irrigation is an irrigation method that allows optimum application of water and fertilizers in farming systems in arid areas. The water applied directly infiltrates into the soil irrigating the root zone influence through a piping system and emitters.
Currently several improvements have been add to drippers:
These issuers offer a fixed rate within a more or less wide pressure range. The usefulness of these emitters is the ability of homogenization irrigation along an irrigation line as the last emitter line typically have a lower pressure than the first because the pressure drop due to friction of water with pipe.
These droppers are automatically closed when lowering the pressure in the irrigation system so that no discharge pipe occurs, resulting in benefits such as preventing the entry of air into the system and irrigation pump does not need to load the system to start operating, thereby optimizing their use.
They can regulate the flow with a mechanical control.
ADVANTAGES OF DRIP IRRIGATION:
- Significantly reduces evaporation of soil water.
- Allows fully automated irrigation system, with consequent savings in labor. Controlling the rate of application is easier and complete.
- Due to maintaining high humidity in the bulb, allows the use of more saline waters for irrigation systems irrigation and sprinkler surface.
- Have an easier adjustment on uneven, rocky or steep terrain.
- Reduce the proliferation of weeds in non-irrigated areas.
- Allows controlled nutrients without irrigation water lost by leaching with possibility to modify at any time the crop input, ie it is the system most suited to the FERTIGATION.
Growing and Climate control systems:
The use of drip irrigation systems are widely used in fruit, citrus, vines and vegetable crops, especially in temperate areas with scarce water resources.
- Pump assembly: to provide the appropriate pressure and flow rate to the facility.
- Filtering:: the varying degrees of thickness thereof filtration anger related water quality, and the size of the sprinkler nozzle.
- Fertilizing Systems.
- Pipe Network.
- Porta issuer Pipes: flow and spacing between them will depend on the crop in question and the characteristics of the soil where you are.
Drip irrigation heads
They are responsible for transporting water with fertilizers..
They are pipes with the corresponding drippers carries emitters that enable downloading flows established.
We install the widest range droppers that exist today, which will give the most appropriate to your installation solution.
- Installing buried with PVC or PE and accessories needed.
- Installing porta issuer PE pipes and fittings.