Nethouse Greenhouses also called shade or shadow greenhouses, consist of the simplest structures within the different types of greenhouses.
Novedades Agricolas makes this greenhouse under its own brand APR Greenhouses, calling this model as APN.
These greenhouses consisting of galvanised hollow sections, steel wire and strand and covered with mesh metal. It can be adapted to any kind of ground with in order to maximize the use of space.
- Cheap and easy greenhouse.
- Highly adaptable to the geometry of the field.
- High light uniformity.
- Fast to assemble and needs no welding.
The standard dimensions of this type of greenhouse are:
- Width: 8- 9.60 -10 m.
- Abutment height: 7 m
- Distance between archs: 8 - 9.60 - 10 m. (inside) 5 m. (outside)
- Racks perimeter reinforcement
Fundamental structural parts:
- Perimeter pillars: Round hot galvanized tube
- Interior pillars: Round tube hot galvanized
- Edge Reinforcements: Rest foot or lateral reinforcements.
- Interior Reinforcements : K Reinforced or St. Andrew's crosses
Foundation / Supports:
- Cylindrical concrete blocks manufactured in situ placed on small caissons.
When is your right choice?
These greenhouses are recommended for temperate climates, and they are not recommended in cold climates because of sealing and insulation issues.
Thanks to its design, its low height confers resistance to strong winds, and do not allow very comprehensive climate control inside due to the small volume of air hosts. Not recommended for use in wet areas due to the creation of accumulated water on deck that compromise the structure bags and plastic film.
Why choose APR Greenhouses?
APR Greenhouses designs, manufactures, builds and installs all types of greenhouse structures technologically efficient, modern, and functional for intensive agriculture we offer our customers for immediate implementation.
Furthermore, Novedades Agricolas is the best company in this sector that offers a complete service in this facility because we have our own brands in Irrigation (XILEMA®), Climate Control (CLIMATEC®) Phytosanitary treatments (HUMIFITO®), and all this coupled with over 35 years of experience and the best quality materials certified under ISO 9002.